Humminbird 141 C Fish Finder
Does a lightweight, easy-to-use, affordable fishfinder, which provides reliable performance in water from shallow to 600 feet deep sound like the ideal addition to your fishing gear?
Than you need to invest in the Humminbird 141C Fish finder. It has several amazing enhancements including options for both freshwater and saltwater fishing conditions and if night fishing is more your forte, than the adjustable backlight provides that option as well.
The 141C has a fully gasket waterproof design that makes it floatable
and it has a sleek design making it easy to carry anywhere. It also depicts water temperature readings and its transducer slices through water giving accurate readings for up to 70 mph.
The Humminbird 141C has an excellent ease of use. It can be effortlessly mounted on a boat panel and it disconnects with a simple tilt and swivel action. Its sleek compact design makes it easy to carry anywhere. The 141C is small, yet very powerful with a 1200 watt single 20° sonar beam optimized for the best look at the bottom and structure.
It also totes advanced sonar features including Sonar Echo Enhancement and Real Time Sonar which instantly captures the action under your boat. The Humminbird 141C may be small, but it sure packs a wallop. Donít settle for an ordinary fish finder when you can have a Humminbird 141C fishing system. It is assembled in the United States and comes with a one year limited warranty.
The Humminbird® 141C fishfinder is a compact fishfinder that reveals bottom, structure and fish in high-visibility color with a 3.5-in TFT display.
The water temperature is included and its speed capable.
Humminbird 141C Specifications:
- Affordable, compact fishfinder reveals bottom, structure and fish in high visibility color.
- Brilliant color, 320V x 240H high resolution 3.5" TFT display
- Precision 20 Single Beam sonar optimized for definition and coverage
- 1200 Watts peak-to-peak (150 Watts RMS) power output
- Reliable performance from shallow to 600 feet
- Water temperature included, speed capable
- Tilt & swivel quick disconnect mount system or optional in-dash mount
- Big performance with compact design ideal for small spaces
- Convenient tilt & swivel quick disconnect mount included
- Optional in-dash mounting easily fits consoles outfitted with a 5 1/8"H x 5 1/4"W mounting space
- Real Time Sonar instantly captures the action under the boat.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement reveals the smallest details - even your jig!
- One-Touch Zoom and Bottom Lock enhance resolution and separate fish from structure
- TruArch shows actual fish returns or choose selective Fish ID+ with target depth
- Precision 2" target separation reveals close hanging fish
- X-Press Menus access the most important controls with fewer button presses
- Selectable large digital readout view for easy readability
- Microdynamic transducer slices through water for reliable readings to 70 MPH
- Fresh and saltwater options for optimal performance in any environment
- Adjustable 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x zoom levels
- Adjustable backlight for night fishing
- Fully gasketed, waterproof construction - they float!
- One year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
If you wish more information about the Humminbird 141C. Please, Click Here to review the Humminbird 141C Manual.
"This fishfinder overall was a great bargin. Plenty of features for the novice, nice color screen, easy to use and easy to install. One thing I was told was that the unit CAME WITH the needed speed sensor needed if you wanted to view boat speed. I then found out that it did not come with it. Aside from that problem, I am overall quite satisfied with the Humminbird that I purchased." 404eagle Maine
Humminbird 141C Fish Finder Comments